|In game cutscene|
|Features:||Devours,tremors,spreads gases,tosses swords|
|First appearance:||Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django|
Jormungandr is indirectly referenced in Lunar Knights as Sabata's/Lucian's dark spear.
Norwegian form of Old Norse Jörmungandr, possibly meaning "giant pole." In mythology, this is the name of the Midgard Serpent--also called the World Serpent--that encircles the earth beneath the ocean.
- You can't damage Jormungandr unless you have some sunlight shining in.
- Attack Jormungandr's head from the sides to stun its eyes. Once it's fully stunned, it sticks out its tongue which is more susceptible to damage.
- If Jormungandr rears its head, you can still damage it by hitting its stomach. Be careful, since it raises a tentacle to whip you back if you stay too close.
- Mash buttons to break free of Jormungandr's bite.
- When Jormungandr raises its hammer, transform into a bat to avoid the tremor - otherwise this will stun you and leave you vulnerable to a lunge.